- Frozen fruit
- Edible oil and oilseeds
- Stuffed pastry products
- Edible grains and Rice
- Grain milling industrial products and malt
- Fresh and dehydrated vegetables dried beans
- Natural plant spices
- Nuts and seeds
- Fresh&Dried Fruits
- Unroasted coffee&cocoa beans
- Special Dietary Foods
- Functional foods
- Eggs and egg products
- Meat and meat products
- Aquatic products
- Aquatic Animals
- Bird's Nest
- Bee products
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- GACC Evaluates CA
GACC registration conditions for overseas manufacturers of imported foods are as follows:
1. The food safety management system of the country/region where the manufacturer is located has passed GACC's equivalence assessment and/or review;
2. The manufacturer was established with approval by the competent authority of the country/region, and the manufacturer is under effective regulation by the competent authority;
3. The manufacturer has an established, effective food safety and sanitation management system and protection system, legally produces and exports food in the country/region, and ensures that foods exported to China comply with relevant Chinese laws, regulations, and national food safety standards;
4. Food exporting to China conforms with relevant inspection and quarantine requirements that have been agreed upon after discussion by the GACC and the competent authorities of the country/region.
The Chinese national standards and regulations that GACC is required to comply with include but are not limited to:
National Food Safety Standard Honey GB 14963-2011
National Food Safety Standard General Hygienic Specification for Food Production GB 14881-2013
• GACC Conditions and Key Points of Control Inspection for Registration of Imported Bee Products for Overseas Manufacturers• GACC Application for Registration of Overseas Manufacturers of Imported Bee Products
The General Administration of Chinese Customs, overseas official regulatory agencies and production enterprises will jointly promote:
Confirm the HS code and the applicable access method.
Obtain the account and password officially granted by the supervisor or account re-authentication.
preparing documents in strict accordance with GACC Conditions and Key Points of Control Inspection for Registration of Imported Bee Products for Overseas Manufacturers, conduct self-assessment, and fill in the registration application form.
Submit an electronic application, fill in the enterprise elements and upload relevant materials as required; if necessary, include but not limited to floor plan of factory and workshop, process flow chart, etc.
The competent authority reviews the summary and forwards the electronic application with other support materials required by GACC.
The GACC office will review whether the materials are complete and in compliance with the legal form, and decide whether to accept it or issue a correction notice to the competent authority.
The expert group evaluates and reviews, including a combination of document review and on-site review or other reasonable review methods, and forms a review report.
Review by the General Administration of Chinese Customs whether it meets the statutory requirements and standards.
GACC approve or disapprove the registration, and feedback the information to the competent authority and Enterprise (enterprise applicants can receive the registration feedback in Cifer system).
The enterprises approved for registration, China Customs will publish them online in due course.
Our assistance includes but is not limited to:
1. Assist in product classification, determine the corresponding registration method and the best implementation plan; confirm the applicable official competent authority approval number, enterprise type, precise customs code and inspection and quarantine code details.
2. Assist enterprises to obtain account numbers and passwords.
3. Assist the enterprise to review the registration elements according to the "Conditions and Key Points of Control Inspection for Registration of Imported Bee Products for Overseas Manufacturers", complete the self-assessment, and provide continuous improvement plans according to the assessment results, so as to meet the registration conditions and check points of China's national food safety and products standard. Assist in sorting, screening, editing, and translating the required materials, so that the application materials meet the integrity, authenticity and validity requirements.
5. Follow up the application submitted by the competent authority, the basic status report on animal and plant epidemics, veterinary hygiene, public health, plant protection, pesticide and veterinary drug residues related to the exporting country (region), the registration management of food production enterprises and the requirements of enterprise hygiene standards, etc. The laws, regulations and standards of the exporting country (region), the organization and personnel of the competent authority of the exporting country (region), the quarantine of the exporting country (region) competent authority of its recommended enterprises, the assessment answer sheet of the actual situation of sanitation control, the exporting country (regional) competent authority's assessment of the actual situation. A statement that the companies that are recommends comply with Chinese laws and regulations.
6. Materials correction, when the written materials do not meet the registration requirements, assist the enterprise to complete the interpretation, sorting, screening, editing, translation, calibration and other standards and laws and regulations of the required materials within the specified time.
7. Acceptance by Chinese Customs and follow-up and communication of technical review by expert group, preparation and coordination before on-site review or video review.
8. Assist in successful access and follow up on the use of registration data for customs clearance, and respond immediately if there are any problems.
9. According to the change of the enterprise, assist the change application.
10. Other enterprise access and follow-up related support.
GACC Access Remedy
Remedy for overseas competent authority's administrative account
Training, translating and Consultants
Customs Clearance reject and early warning remedy
Main standards applicable to imported bee products:National Food Safety Standard Royal Jelly Freeze-dried Powder GB/T 21532-2008
(If you need to obtain the English version of the above regulations or technical standards, or the official language version of your country, feel free to contact us)
Imported Food Compliance Services
2. Regulatory requirements and compliance procedures related to food import
3. Special product pre-license consultation
4. Consultation on other food import problems
Product technical compliance support
Purpose: To determine whether food can be imported into China
1. Determine the product classification and whether it can be imported
2. Check whether the product is illegally added or the dosage and content are not compliant
3. Whether the imported food meets the national food safety standards
4. If there is any non-compliance, propose amendments
Product Label Review
Purpose: To ensure that the Chinese labels of imported products meet the requirements
1. Review the original product standard and give suggestions for revision
2. Review Chinese labels, translate and make Chinese labels
New food raw material declaration and consultation
1. New food raw material compliance consultation and training
2. Identification of new food raw materials
3. Substantial Equivalence Argument
4. New food raw material declaration
Imported bee products with the following customs codes are controlled under Decree No. 248:
|HS codes||Product name||Chinese Inspection and Quarantine Code||Inspection and quarantine name||Product Category|
|0409000000||natural honey||102||natural honey (edible honey)||bee products|
|0409000000||natural honey||101||Natural Honey (Medicinal Honey)||bee products|
|0410004100||Fresh Royal Jelly||999||Fresh Royal Jelly||bee products|
|0410004200||Fresh Royal Jelly Powder||999||Fresh Royal Jelly Powder||bee products|
|0410004300||Bee pollen||999||Bee pollen||bee products|
|0410004900||Other bee products||101||Other bee products (medicinal hives)||bee products|
|0410004900||Other bee products||105||Other Bee Products (Propolis Ethanol Extract)||bee products|
|0410004900||Other bee products||104||Other Bee Products (Other Bee Products)||bee products|
|0410004900||Other bee products||103||Other bee products (propolis)||bee products|
|0410004900||Other bee products||102||Other bee products (medicinal propolis)||bee products|
1. What are the common mistakes in registration?
(1) The product was classified incorrectly, and the wrong access method and procedure were applied.
(2) Failure to strictly follow the "Conditions and Key Points of Control Inspection for Registration of Imported Bee Products for Overseas Manufacturers" to inspect the elements of the enterprise and conduct a feasibility assessment.
(4) Registration application materials or attachments submitted are not in English or Chinese.
(5) The file format is incorrect and cannot be opened.
(6) There is a vacancy in the application materials where the signature and seal of the competent authority is required.
(7) The necessary parts of the application form are incomplete.
(8) The attachments of the application form are incomplete or do not correspond to the description of the content of the application form, which cannot prove the validity of the content of the application form.
(9) There are descriptions in the application form and attached materials that are obviously inconsistent with Chinese regulations.
(10) The information of the exported products cannot be accurately listed in the application, so that the customs clearance failure and needs to be urgently added. (Overseas manufacturers generally register according to the actual product strictly corresponding to the HS CODE, but Chinese brokers or freight agencies generally classify HS CODE according to the most preferential tax rate or the lowest supervision conditions or the simplest operation methods. There are cases that different ports and different freight agencies use different HS CODE for the same foods. There is a possibility of different classification, and our agency have to deal with many emergencies caused by the reasonable but misplaced demands of different market entities.)
(11) The application materials provided are contradictory.
(12) The country/origin where the overseas producers is located export firstly some foods has not yet conducted conformity equivalent assessment of the GACC official regulatory system.
2. An example of GACC does not approve review feedback?
3. How to renew the GACC registration when the original registration number granted by CNCA expires?
Answer: GACC has carried out data translation, and the original data remains unchanged; overseas producers must renew it 3-6 months before its expire date, you must follow the regulations of the General Administration of Chinese Customs No. 248 and 249, follow the prescribed materials, prescribed procedures, and continue to submit by overseas Competent Authority and conduct technical review and/or Or on-site assessment, and according to the new check-list, if you can pass the new review and inspection your registration will be renewed, and the original registration number will be renewed for next five years.
4. Do exporters or shippers need to record?
A: Yes, the exporter of the trade contract or shipper of BL has to do ire (Original AQSIQ) record. After recording will get an 11-digit record number, the record does not issue certificate nor validity limit. It should be noted that this record is very easy, we are obliged to help applicant record free of charge. Watch out for fraudulent websites.
(In China's administrative reform, AQSIQ no longer exist)